Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tubes For Tuesday!

Greetings psychonauts! In our run-up to the Summer Solstice, (this Friday, the 20th), we bring you a pair of great YouTube videos for your enjoyment.
This first one was brought to my attention some months ago by one of my brothers, a true Voyageur in every sense of the word. Since I don't watch the show it's taken from I was gladdened he'd think to send me the YouTube vid' of it! (He's a good man, Albert Brown!)Enjoy THIS!



This next video is by a band I'd put in my personal "Top 10 Most-Underrated Bands." A discography you can-and should, put alongside the best of anyone else working today, imho. Enjoy!



Watch repeatedly.........

Come back tomorrow for a promised mega-post, one I owe Joe Ross of the Green Pajamas! (Getting *your* Solstice plans in order?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those vids were just blank spots on my Safari browser....what were they, anyway?

-valis said...

The first vid was "Sam and Criminy Krafft present Drugachusettes". Fo a Sam and Criminy search on YouTube. The second video was Shack's brilliant "Cup Of Tea"...

Anonymous said...

With you wholeheartedly re Shack and the other vid was triptastic too.

Cliff.